Monday, September 3, 2007

Colonel Sanders Announces Plan To Release KFC Audit EXPOSING Korff



New York City (Daily Bugle) --

In a rush announcement made in front of members of the international press, Colonel Sanders announced that KFC would soon be releasing its audit of Kal K. Korff's claims. Colonel Sanders, accompanied by his audit staff as seen in the photo above, had little to say during the announcement.

"It ain't looking good at all for this Korff character. In addition to KFC's audit finding some real and embarrassing problems for Korff, I am also filing a lawsuit against Korff for using colonel in his title. Hell, everyone knows that I am the one and only true Colonel. My rank was officially given to me by a an official member of government. It wasn't cooked up in some deep fryer. I will expose Korff as the impostor he is!," said Colonel Sanders.

"I may sue this Korff fool here, maybe in Japan, who knows where. KFC has over fifteen-hundred stores worldwide so I can choose the time and place. With so many stores and the employees working those stores, it will be easy for my chicken empire's hand to reach out and touch this Korff joker," Colonel Sanders added.

Sanders quickly left the brief conference saying, "I got me an impostor to fry and I have the breading and spices to make it happen."

At press time, Kal K. Korff responded with a cryptic message saying something about a "toilet plunger" and a "toy Smurf."

The Daily Bugle will keep you updated as this story continues to unfold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is only right that Colonel Sanders handle Kal. After all Colonel Sanders is a real colonel and has many years of experiencing handling chickens.

Unknown said...

What ever people say its amazing how Colonel Harland Sanders brought KFC to a multi national organization. I saw an article in a blog called http://futureseekers.blogspot.com
There you can find a nice article in the following URL http://futureseekers.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html